Day Camp Field Trips
Enjoy Fun Filled Day Camp at Hewitts Fun Farm!
Campers will participate in the following activities on a rotational basis (15 min/activity pre selected)
•Bouncy House – enjoy jumping with all your friends on our corn bounce house
• Super Slide – Try our fast tunnel slide
• Pedal Cart Track – race around the track on our various types of pedal carts
• Sandpit – enjoy making sand castles or playing with mini farm animals in our sand.
• Straw Mountain/Bale runs – run up and down our straw mountain or chase your friends.
• Bouncy cow coral – race the cows down the coral
• Farm Animal Visits – come and meet some of our farm animals.
• Outdoor Games (including snakes and ladders, bean bag toss, no left hand turn maze)
• Obstacle Course – challenge each other to race through the course.
• Tire Swing – relax on our tire swing and enjoy the warm weather
• Junior Farm Market (outdoor play) – imagine pretending to sell our home grown corn.
• Little Village – play pretend in our 4 outdoor forts
• Barnyard Boxcars – enjoy a ride in our cow barrels. (subject to availability)
• Wagon Rides
• Corn Maze (seasonal attraction can not be guaranteed to be opened)
All Campers will receive a wagon ride around the farm if staff would like. We also have tents and picnic tables available for lunch and snack breaks throughout your visit. Our snack shop can be made available during your visit. Each camper will receive a Hewitts Fun Farm activity booklet to take home with them.
Prices for Season
All Day Camps are a scheduled rotational tour and will approximately take 3 hours. We will work with your staff to ensure each camper can participate in age according activities.
• 30 or less campers $8.85 plus HST
• 31-75 campers $7.50 plus HST
• 75 plus campers $5.95 plus HST
• All staff members are free for admission.
Tips to make your trip successful:
-Plan to stay for 2-4 hours • Bring your hat and sunscreen • Pack your lunch and bring lots of water • Concession foods and drinks can be made available, weather permitting • Have fun!
Our farm is located in Warminster , Ontario . Our fun farm is completely fenced in for security purposes and we only have 1 exit to make your field trip stay more enjoyable.
Please contact us with any questions regarding our day camp field trip experience. We look forward to working with you for the season.
Trevor and Margie Hewitt
Contact: Margie or Trevor Hewitt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make cheques payable to:
Hewitt’s Sweet Corn
1979 Lloyd Circle, Orillia, ON, L3V6H2